About Me

My photo
United States
“Any attempt at alienating the children from the other parent should be seen as a direct and willful violation of one of the prime duties of parenthood” - J. Michael Bone and Michael R. Walsh, authors of “Parental Alienation Syndrome:
 How to Detect It and What to Do About It”
-http://www.divorcesource.com. ---I am a mom who has survived Parental Alienation, It lasted 10 years. During those years of hopelessness, I started this blog to talk and share my feelings with my daughter. This was the only way for me to be heard, I shared my struggle and feelings. It helped me to heal, slowly. But more than that; it's become a platform for me, as I learn more about this epidemic, to inspire someone who might also be dealing with it. I hope my testimony and experience will help others survive when they feel like giving up. Don't give up, keep fighting and give it to God. It is the only thing that keeps me moving forward each day.

Monday, July 10, 2017

I speak

I did it. I signed up for the She Speaks conference



As I sit here listening to the prep calls, I am so relieved to hear that all the feelings I've been having, about being good enough, being prepared, being clear in my calling, are all normal. It's not about me, it's about God. What a concept!

Since signing up for the conference, 1000 emotions have flooded me. But when you put things into the GOD perspective and not the "me" perspective,things start to look different.

I am preparing and investing in my ministry, my calling. It feels weird to say that. But it is the truth. I have been called to do this. Write, share, & heal with others. Not alone.

Proverbs 31 ministries have been an integral part of my growth with God. I have a long way to go, I am broken, flawed and imperfect. But I know HE has my back in spite of all that.

I tell my husband "I have your back" and without a doubt, I do, no matter what. He may not always deserve it, but I still do. So why is it I have a hard time believing that I am worthy of that same support and love from God? I can never figure it out. But I am glad that, deep down, I know it, even when I don't feel deserving.

I can't wait to get there and come back with a praise report!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith over Fear

Since my last post, I have flown 3000 miles across the US to see my son. He had no idea I was coming, but I still went to try to get his att...