About Me

My photo
United States
“Any attempt at alienating the children from the other parent should be seen as a direct and willful violation of one of the prime duties of parenthood” - J. Michael Bone and Michael R. Walsh, authors of “Parental Alienation Syndrome:
 How to Detect It and What to Do About It”
-http://www.divorcesource.com. ---I am a mom who has survived Parental Alienation, It lasted 10 years. During those years of hopelessness, I started this blog to talk and share my feelings with my daughter. This was the only way for me to be heard, I shared my struggle and feelings. It helped me to heal, slowly. But more than that; it's become a platform for me, as I learn more about this epidemic, to inspire someone who might also be dealing with it. I hope my testimony and experience will help others survive when they feel like giving up. Don't give up, keep fighting and give it to God. It is the only thing that keeps me moving forward each day.

Friday, March 3, 2017

#ErasedMom

Its 2017, how is that even possible?

I am still in disbelief that it has been 9 years that I have been living in this nightmare.

May 2017, my first born will be 21. To date, there has been little, if no communication. By little I mean I try to get in a "hi" or send a text and email on special occasions, when I can muster up the nerve and I actually see her in person. But it's really like no communication. I never get a response and I never expect one but... I do hold out hope.

I saw her a week ago at my son's lacrosse game, she came to the game with her dad. I ended up leaving early, I was with Jon and we were just very emotional already, but being there and being completely dismissed was just too hard for us to handle that night. It's not a new thing, but each time it happens, the reality of it all drops on us like a ton of bricks. We blame ourselves and ask each other "was there anything we could have done differently?" the answer is YES, of course there are a million things that run through our mind. But the truth is we did the best we could.

I recently stumbled upon a movement called erasing family. It's a documentary that exposes this exact situation. Family Bond Obstruction. There is a name other than parental alienation for this issue. It's happening in thousands of families. They are hoping to help eliminate this epidemic created by the family court system.
If you'd like to learn more please visit and donate @ erasingfamily.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith over Fear

Since my last post, I have flown 3000 miles across the US to see my son. He had no idea I was coming, but I still went to try to get his att...