About Me

My photo
United States
“Any attempt at alienating the children from the other parent should be seen as a direct and willful violation of one of the prime duties of parenthood” - J. Michael Bone and Michael R. Walsh, authors of “Parental Alienation Syndrome:
 How to Detect It and What to Do About It”
-http://www.divorcesource.com. ---I am a mom who has survived Parental Alienation, It lasted 10 years. During those years of hopelessness, I started this blog to talk and share my feelings with my daughter. This was the only way for me to be heard, I shared my struggle and feelings. It helped me to heal, slowly. But more than that; it's become a platform for me, as I learn more about this epidemic, to inspire someone who might also be dealing with it. I hope my testimony and experience will help others survive when they feel like giving up. Don't give up, keep fighting and give it to God. It is the only thing that keeps me moving forward each day.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

hot burning tears

I cannot suppress my hurt anymore, I try each day to keep things in check...but some days it bubbles over and brings hot burning tears to my eyes. I miss you so much it hurts my heart, I will see a picture or think of what we are missing out on together, I think about all your friends who miss you so much, we can't even bear to talk about it, but it's the unspoken thoughts and words that sit in the air, between us all that just really makes things uncomfortable.

The lump in my throat, throbs...wanting to be released, but I am at work, with Trenton, with people and cannot let go and just cry it out. I do when I am alone, but I try not to be alone with my thoughts. It hurts too much.

I miss you so much I ache.
I love you
I hope you are well
xoxox
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith over Fear

Since my last post, I have flown 3000 miles across the US to see my son. He had no idea I was coming, but I still went to try to get his att...