About Me

My photo
United States
“Any attempt at alienating the children from the other parent should be seen as a direct and willful violation of one of the prime duties of parenthood” - J. Michael Bone and Michael R. Walsh, authors of “Parental Alienation Syndrome:
 How to Detect It and What to Do About It”
-http://www.divorcesource.com. ---I am a mom who has survived Parental Alienation, It lasted 10 years. During those years of hopelessness, I started this blog to talk and share my feelings with my daughter. This was the only way for me to be heard, I shared my struggle and feelings. It helped me to heal, slowly. But more than that; it's become a platform for me, as I learn more about this epidemic, to inspire someone who might also be dealing with it. I hope my testimony and experience will help others survive when they feel like giving up. Don't give up, keep fighting and give it to God. It is the only thing that keeps me moving forward each day.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Huge Void








I woke up this morning and saw my daughter's face posted on a few IG posts my mom put up. I can feel my mom's pain, I know she misses her so much, we all do. This loss we've suffered runs deep, I immediately have one thought, "Alyssa will be angry when she sees it", she doesn't like when we post about her... but at this point, I just wonder "why will she be mad?" We're just coping, trying to do the best we can, while living with a huge void in our lives. We wonder if she remembers us? Still loves us? Thinks about us?

I don't know the answers to any of those questions I have. I hope one day we have the opportunity to find out.
Until then we remember her, share pictures of her face, talk about her, tell funny stories about her, until we can't bear to anymore, because we end up crying or just hurting, so we give it a break until we can bear to bring it up again.

I constantly have to remember what God says in Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Hope is a theme in my life. More and more I lean on my hope and faith in God, it's the only way any of us can get through this.
I thank you God for your plans for my life. I trust that they are good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith over Fear

Since my last post, I have flown 3000 miles across the US to see my son. He had no idea I was coming, but I still went to try to get his att...